Do some research on Loral Langemeier, who she is, where she came from and more about her services.You will be shocked!

Loral Langemeier is a fraud! One of Langemeiers websites, liveoutloud.com appeals to individuals looking for cash, a better life and more time with family. On the website, I purchased her $14.95 book for free (which really wasn’t free as they give you a $3.95 charge for shipping). When I signed up I said I DID NOT want the online service that was “free” for the first 30 days.

Later when I received my credit card statement, there was a charge for $67.00. They charged me anyways!! Then they will not refund your money. What a rip off!

On her liveoutloud website there are icons not links associated with Dr. Phil, Fox Business, The View, CNBC, Forbes.com, etc. Why wouldn’t she want people directed to their sites, or possibly the other way around.

She just might have burned her bridges with a few of these places or they have heard what a scam she really is.If I were you, I would be very wary of this woman so that you do not dump all your money down the drain and receive nothing in return.

Had an Experience with Loral Langemeier?

Comments

LORAL VICTIM
Spokane, Washington, United States #715827

Loral is a ***. Just google her name and scam or fraud after it and you will see! :(

pulltype

Dispute the charge with your credit card company. Move very fast.

Backpage - Beautiful natural redhead for sensual massage!! (Incall only) - 25 (Pittsburgh outcall/incall south hills) Backpage "This ad is a SCAM & RIP-OFF ARTIST! See what happened to me below… "Let me make your day with a sensual massage you wont forget! Relax and unwind while..." Read more Sps Review Forum complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI Sps Review Forum "Anyone should do the same, complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to..." Read more Presscenter Kickstarter Marketing - Presscenter.co Kickstarter PR service scam Presscenter Kickstarter Marketing "I bought the "Big Bang" plan from presscenter.co after they send me a message on my Kickstarter. I paid $399 ! for it, supposedly a discount from a $1099 package...." Read more The Miami SEO Company is a bad company be careful! The Miami Seo Company "I have been using their services for three months. After doing some research I contacted the owner Sergio to know how we could get started. I believed they were a..." Read more Pepperfry  received wrong product and pepperfry is not ready to accept it back Pepperfry "Hi have order a clock "Black Iron 8 Inch Vintage Double Sided Station Wall Clock by Anantaran" (Sku: DE1370875-S-PM6126) (Order No is 303227277) which has WHITE inner background being displayed..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Gearbest - Mini Octopus Style Mobile Phone Stand Flexible Tripod Gearbest "I bought tripod for a smartphone. The smartphone itself now stands and can be turned in any direction. To watch the video is very convenient, I recommend to buy. Excellent..." Read more