Do some research on Loral Langemeier, who she is, where she came from and more about her services.You will be shocked!

Loral Langemeier is a fraud! One of Langemeiers websites, liveoutloud.com appeals to individuals looking for cash, a better life and more time with family. On the website, I purchased her $14.95 book for free (which really wasn’t free as they give you a $3.95 charge for shipping). When I signed up I said I DID NOT want the online service that was “free” for the first 30 days.

Later when I received my credit card statement, there was a charge for $67.00. They charged me anyways!! Then they will not refund your money. What a rip off!

On her liveoutloud website there are icons not links associated with Dr. Phil, Fox Business, The View, CNBC, Forbes.com, etc. Why wouldn’t she want people directed to their sites, or possibly the other way around.

She just might have burned her bridges with a few of these places or they have heard what a scam she really is.If I were you, I would be very wary of this woman so that you do not dump all your money down the drain and receive nothing in return.

Had an Experience with Loral Langemeier?

Comments

Spokane, Washington, United States #715827

Loral is a ***. Just google her name and scam or fraud after it and you will see! :(

Dispute the charge with your credit card company. Move very fast.